Thursday, December 24, 2009

Are expensive shampoo/moisturizers worth it?

when i could afford it i used Biolage(sp??) and it made my hair feel really silky. i cannot find another drugstore brand shampoo that makes my hair feel like that. i tried: herbal essence, garnier (the worst), aussie, mane 'n tail. i could afford my shampoo if i didn't spend this much on these shampoos but wondering if it's worth it or is there another drugstore brand that is really good?Are expensive shampoo/moisturizers worth it?
I'm always really jealous of girl's hair when they use the expensive shampoos... so if you really think it's worth it, then go for it. But just remember there are other things more important than your hair that that money could be spent on.Are expensive shampoo/moisturizers worth it?
Yes, as long as you find a well recommended brand. They tend to use better ingredients to make sure you have salon quality hair. It really is well worth it ;) x
If the Biolage really helped your hair, you should continue buying it. It may be expensive, but it's definitely worth it. I've used it before, and I love it!


:]
  • mr messed up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment