Monday, December 28, 2009

How do i keep my hair free from dandruff if i don't money to buy expensive shampoos?

im a young men in my 20s blackHow do i keep my hair free from dandruff if i don't money to buy expensive shampoos?
Head and Shoulders or Selsun Blue....I know that Head and Shoulders works really good and I have heard that Selsun Blue works good too.How do i keep my hair free from dandruff if i don't money to buy expensive shampoos?
I suggest getting a good boar's bristle brush so that you can brush your scalp before you shampoo. Then, after you shampoo, press (don't rub) your scalp dry. If your hair is really short then apply a tiny amount of some kind of natural oil (like almond, coconut, or castor; never mineral) to your scalp. This will condition it, and you will see a reduction in flakes.





Also, a lot of men have a nice face shape and can pull off the bald look. Consider it because then you won't have to worry about dandruff!





Good luck with your scalp:)
Black hair is very different and must be treated differently. If you were white, I'd tell you to rinse it in white vinegar after shampooing, but that's what works on white people's hair. Why not call your mom, sister, cousin, gf...any woman who's black and in your circle of acquaintances to see what they do?
apply castor oil and seasame oil mixed together for 20 min this helps in the growth of the hair. and also apply curd mixed with lemon juice before washing hair it will make ur hair shiny and softens them


check this site for food for hair and to get rid of dandruff
You Could Make Sure you Rinse Your Hair Properly After Washing, Thats Usually The Cause of Dandruff, Or try Head And Sholders, Thats What I Use And I Find It Works Great, I Dont Have Dandruff, And It Leaved My Hair Really Soft And Shiny,,


Give It A Go





Hope This Helps


:D
Wash your hair with soap and water, rinse well, then put a little baby oil in the palm of your hand, and massage well into your scalp. Helps prevent the scalp from drying out.
I've tried everything even prescription shampoos but Head and Shoulders Citrus Breeze is the only one that works. Within a few days my dandruff improved dramatically.
u can probably use selsun blue for dandruff.....


u can get at duane reade or cvs or sumthing
at least there are oils that are affordable you can use them daily after washing it ordinarily
Head and Shoulders, the new advanced one, it is great! It does work, very well!
take some natural herbal plant like crisanthemum.
head and shoulders shampoo is really cheap but the most effective too
or is it dry scalp, difference
  • mr messed up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment