Monday, December 28, 2009

What is a good VOLMUIZING shampoo AND CONDITIONER that isn't too EXPENSIVE?

i have , curly wavey hair, that is frizzy and flat and i want it it stop going flat so What is a good VOLMUIZING shampoo AND CONDITIONER that isn't too EXPENSIVEWhat is a good VOLMUIZING shampoo AND CONDITIONER that isn't too EXPENSIVE?
If i were you, id use a volumizing shampoo and a smoothing conditioner so that you get volume and smoothing out your frizz. I like the Victoria's Secret Volumizing shampoo and pantene has good anti-frizz conditioners, but never use their shampoo.What is a good VOLMUIZING shampoo AND CONDITIONER that isn't too EXPENSIVE?
I would try Herbal Essences but it mite be going flat for otha reasons. I found out that because of all of my summer activities my hair was getting dirtier, greasier, and therefore: flatter. My solution was to wash my hair with the regular Herbal Essences Deep Clean shampoo, rinse, then repeat before conditioning. It really works!
Panteen Pro-V





That stuff is awesome.
Body Envy by Herbal essences
I like Pantene.. it's a bit on the high side but it lasts a long time. The curl shampoo, conditioner, and mouse does not make your hair curly either... just a side note.

No comments:

Post a Comment