Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best frizz-fighting shampoo and conditioner that is not outrageously expensive?

i NEED a frizz fighting shampoo and conditioner!








and also...is john freida sheer blonde color glaze a good product??What is the best frizz-fighting shampoo and conditioner that is not outrageously expensive?
www.sunsilk.com will show you the whole line of products they make, I've used 3 kinds and haven't been disappointed, they make an anti-frizz shampoo and conditioner, and is about $2.47 a bottle.





I've used the John Frieda line for blonds, and love every product!What is the best frizz-fighting shampoo and conditioner that is not outrageously expensive?
bedhead: control freak
i just litterly got herbal esscence no more frizz shampoo and conditioner but idk if it works yet. im taking a shower tonight, but right now, idk
As far as shampoo and conditioner goes, I'm not really sure but I know of a blow dry product that is amazing. It's call 'Align' by Redkin and it's step12 in their hair care system. You can get it at any salon or hair cut place (Hair Cuttery, ect.). My stylist recommended it to me a year and a half ago and I love it. When I use it combined with a round brush blow dry it works awesome. I have tried everything on the market and this stuff is the best. It's like $16 a bottle, but you don't need to use much... I have medium length hair and one bottle usually last me 6+ months (and I wash my hair 3-4 times a week).
umm try sunsilk!
herbal essences works or sun silk has creams and stuff for that and they are not expencive at all!
use herbal essences.
Garner Fruitice. If Thats How You Spell It.
definately Garnier Fructis!!








i use it every day and i love my hair. [:
garnier fructis for frizzy hair or curly hair!!
Garnier Fructis sleek and shine
okay, well i have VERY frizzy hair when i leave it natural and dont straighten it,


I bought 'Toni and Guy Tame it serum'


i apply it when i have washed my hair and it's still silightly wet, and it's great!


I just use a normal shampoo and conditioner, nothing special!


It's Around 拢7, but boots usually have offers on toni and guy products, i recently got 2 for 拢9, so that wasnt bad!
Garnea Frutise works well, but here's a trick a learned from my cousin%26gt;


If you put lotion in the palm of your hand (not alot just like your putting on lotion for your arms) and rub it in like your putting it on then comb it through your hair with your hands instant frizz tamer. Oh so awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment