Monday, December 28, 2009

Is there a shampoo out there that isn't really expensive and it better then infusium 23?

So far it is the best shampoo I hav eever used. It is better then Biolage which is so expensive, back to basics....uhm matyrix sleek look. It is the best i have ever used. Have you ever used this shampoo. Is there anything better?Is there a shampoo out there that isn't really expensive and it better then infusium 23?
I always use panteneIs there a shampoo out there that isn't really expensive and it better then infusium 23?
Garnier Fructis is by far the best shampoo and conditioner that I have come across and believe me I have used quite a few. To me it is better than Infusium23 although infusium 23 leave in conditioner is excellent.
i like biolage...you can get it on ebay and pay less than at a salon

No comments:

Post a Comment