Monday, December 28, 2009

Shampoo and conditioners - cheap v's expensive???

I have recently used Biolage shampoo and conditioner that cost about $50.


Does expensive shampoo's and conditioners really work better than the cheaper alternatives? I'm just not so sure the expensive ones really are better???


Please advise. Cheers.Shampoo and conditioners - cheap v's expensive???
sometimes you are just paying for the brand name. but a lot of times with more expensive brands they use more expensive ingredients. a lot of times they do work better. but i just stick with dove or herbal essences.Shampoo and conditioners - cheap v's expensive???
yes but maybe not biolage
no i dont beleive that even if the product is cheap it might work on you better than an expensive item it just depends on which product suits you bettter
I honeslty don't buy into the whole expensive works better idea. What I usually do is check out teh active ingredients in any type of product that I buy. Most of the time it's the same no matter which one you buy. Some of the ingredients may be changed up in different ones, but all in all they are made with the same stuff.
YES! I went through the ';it doesn't really matter'; phase and used the cheap stuff for a few months. The results were awful (my hair was breaking faster than it was growing)





I use Kerastase products and they are not cheap, but they make such a noticeable difference that it is worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment