Monday, December 28, 2009

Are expensive shampoos and conditioners really better than cheaper ones?

probably not. What you should look out for in a good shampoo or conditioner is one that doesn't contain Propylene or Ethylene Glycol because they can be extremely harmful if used regularly.





There are lots of cheap, nice scented, organic shampoos or conditioners- they are the ones you want to get.Are expensive shampoos and conditioners really better than cheaper ones?
I know from experience that no, they all work the same.





I used to use expensive shampoos and I tried a lot of different ones and nothing worked for me but I now use Aussi which is a cheaper shampoo and everyone always comments on how my hair smells good and how soft and shiny it is.





I love my Aussi!





Edit: Also, yes there are herbal and organic shampoos but you have to test them. I found out I was allergic to them the hard way and I had a major break out that looked like tiny zits for weeks!Are expensive shampoos and conditioners really better than cheaper ones?
I don't know about all of them, but I used an expensive salon shampoo (Pureology) that was supposed to help my color last but it didn't work at all. But now I use Nexus Therappe and it makes my hair really soft and shiney... I think it depends on what you need it for and which one you buy. It doesn't hurt to get the small travel sizes and try them out!
not always, I used to have an expensive shampoo, then I switched to Garnier Fructis shine burst, and it works a lot better for me, but still some people need the expensive ones if their hair is very damaged or colored





answer mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment