Saturday, December 19, 2009

What's a good shampoo and conditioner that's not really expensive?

I have short thick afro-y type hair thats breaking off a bit in the back so I need something that will keep my hair moist, dandruff free, help it get back to growing, and smell good. I also need it to not be really expensive since I'm only a college student .If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it.What's a good shampoo and conditioner that's not really expensive?
i use a matrix sleek look. It smells great keeps my hair strong and dandruff free. I love it.


It is like $14 for a huge bottle.


It lasts me for at least a month in a halfWhat's a good shampoo and conditioner that's not really expensive?
the Dove line has some really good stuff, its reasonable too.
I don't know which are good, but DON'T get Vo5 or something like that. It's really cheap but doesn't work for squat.
some that i like are herbal essences and sunsilk


they smell great tropical and fruity


they cost around 3 to 4 dollars


but if you need lower than that sometimes the dollar store carries head and shoulder which makes your hair really soft and shiny
try herbal essences hello hydrations mayb it smells great and is pretty reasonably priced about 3 or 4 dollars each and it smells delicious and fruity by the way its the blue bottle =] lol





good luck =]

No comments:

Post a Comment