Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the most expensive Shampoo? and is it worth it?

My shampoo set is pretty expensive. I think I paid about 70 bucks for my shampoo and conditioner together. I think it's definately worth it.





I use Bumble %26amp; Bumble Damage Theraphy Complex which consist of a 3 or 4 part (if you include the deep conditioner) system to help with breakage due to chemically straighten, dyed, or permed hair.





Since I relax my hair (chemically straighten it) with a home kit I am prone (based on my history) to A LOT of breakage and damaged hair. I also like to bleach my hair with the relaxer which will aid more to damaged hair. Since using the set I have had minimum breakage/damaged hair, and the only hair I see in my comb when combing it are the normal dead hair that comes about in daily hair care.





I know it's expensive and for the whole set it cost over $100 bucks (perhaps around $150) but to me it's so worth it. It last for about a month (since I wash my hair often).





I have tried every black hair care product available and none of the products have helped aid in stopping or preventing my hair from breaking off or being damaged like this product does.What is the most expensive Shampoo? and is it worth it?
humexxtress. no, its not worth it. just get a good one, i like biosilk, works really well, and it'd middle of the road in price, around 8 bucks a bottle. makes ur hair really super shiney and soft.





good luck, hth!!What is the most expensive Shampoo? and is it worth it?
They are ALL made mostly of water. Compare the labels and you will note that they all have almost the exact same chemicals and ingredients. A consumers report test determined the only difference generally is the fragrance and most importantly in answer to your question, price DOES NOT correlate to performance.





Start with the cheapest shampoo money can buy and keep trying different ones going up in price, stop as soon as you find one you like and don't worry about the more expensive ones. A fool and her money are soon parted.
well sometimes having the most expensive shampoo does not guarantee is a better one for your hair. every ones hair reacts differently to shampoos, I used Avalon Organics is really good for my type of hair, check out their products





http://www.avalonorganics.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment