Monday, December 28, 2009

POLL: What kind of men do you think you would attract if you diluted your shampoo 50% with expensive vodka?

super hot gay men...POLL: What kind of men do you think you would attract if you diluted your shampoo 50% with expensive vodka?
all the women that mentioned me, I LOVE YOU, sadi, catz. now to answer the question ......you would attract me I drink plenty of vodka .....and I am not a loser or homeless ( any more) but I still like vodka .....and you being one .....one? many of your names ........you should know about the vodka bra ......wait a minute......expensive vodka? what the hell? cheap vodka gets you the same place, you just need more aspirin in the morningPOLL: What kind of men do you think you would attract if you diluted your shampoo 50% with expensive vodka?
Why dilute your shampoo and and mess up the cleaning process? Just spritz some vodka on yourself when u finished bathing, and vodka is vodka, drunkards don't discriminate!
one thing i've learned, is NOT to go messing around in my wife's medicine cabinet.


Massengil is THE WORST tasting mouthwash ever
vodka makes you smell and taste like blueberries, so I'm certain it would be some kind of health food person.....they're high in antioxidants you know.
Probably the kind that would show me what a chainsaw to the head feels like.
An alcoholic.
Losers
Homeless drunks.
the kind that hang out in front of AA meetings on Friday nights waiting for a ride home
the wrong kind ..





sober 20 yrs now
Nothing but winos. That would be a step up from where I am at, the morgue.
The same type I attract now - LOSERS!!!!!
Duct Tape
cheap ones
Guys like me.
Man with nasal problem.





Oh, crap. I can't believe someone beat me to that one! That was pure gold.
man with nasal problem
drunks
duct tape would be all over me
The ones that wear suits and ties.














who wants that type?

No comments:

Post a Comment