Thursday, December 24, 2009

A good, non-expensive shampoo, anyone??

My hair is pretty average... I use a straightner frequently and sometimes let my hair air-dryA good, non-expensive shampoo, anyone??
I have very thick, wavy hair and I use Pantene Pro-V. it is a little more expensive than some brands, but its the only kind I can use to get a brush through it. I am also straighting my hair often, and its never dry. and it adds more shine to it too.A good, non-expensive shampoo, anyone??
GOOD QUESTION...


TOO BAD THERE ARE TOO MANY ANSWERS TO UR QUESTIONS IT ALL DEPENDS ON UR HAIR FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU HAVE THIN HAIR AUSSIE AND GARNIER WORKD REALLY GOOD THEN FOR THICK FRIZZY HAIR THERE IS THIS NEW PANTENE PRO-V IT SAYS ANTI FRIZZ GOT DAMAGE HAIR...IT GET IT HEALTHY IN ABOUT 1 TO 2 MONTHS IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW DAMAGED.IF ALL FAILS THERE IS THIS ANTI FRIZZ BY FALTON YUO CAN FIND IT @ WALMART FOR 4 TO 6 BUCKS.


GOOD LUCK HOPE YOU FIND THE ANSWER YOU NEED.
Is your hair wavy? I have absolute natural wavy hair and i use Aussie Catch The Waves.The price is $1.14 plus tax.I'm sure they have one for your hair type.
Pantene Pro-V is good.
Pantene ice shine, sunsilk.
good ol' suave works for me!
garnier fructis!
Both Aussie and Tresemme are good quality, non-expensive shampoos. Tresemme is a bit more expensive than Aussie, but I think both brands work well. Just make sure you use conditioner too, especially if you straighten your hair a lot. (If you have oily hair, just condition the ends, not the roots).
check out sunsilks websight they will send samples, I use their anti - poof stuff and it 's great

No comments:

Post a Comment