Saturday, December 19, 2009

My hair is so Oily! I have tried expensive shampoo to the cheap stuff! Help!?

I am currently using the delerenzo prescriptive shampoo for oily hair which is $25 pre bottle. I washed my hair last night and it is oily already! It does the same thing even if i have it washed at the salon. I dont condition my roots. Can anyone suggest something to get rid of the oilyness???My hair is so Oily! I have tried expensive shampoo to the cheap stuff! Help!?
also, it might be because your scalp feels so dry cus you wash it so much, so your scalp creates more oil to condition it. try washing it less, some people only wash their hair once a week and they do it at a salon. Your scalp wont feel so dry so it wont make extra oil. It will be sooo extra oily at first, so do it when you don't have to go out much like on a break, but then after a small while it will get normal. Try itMy hair is so Oily! I have tried expensive shampoo to the cheap stuff! Help!?
BABYPOWDER.


use the search box darlinggggg


there ought to be tons of this question


babypowder


one more time n im never answering this question again





BABYPOWDERRRRRRR
try shampooing with an anit dandruff shampoo every 2nd time you wash to remove the oil
I had the same problem as you! What I use is Pantene. It is amazing! Also, don't wash the shampoo out right away, let it sit for abit, and scrub at the roots.
Try a cleansing shampoo. Usually they get all contaminants out of the hair. I also heard you can put baby powder on your scalp to absorb the oil, this way your hair won't look oily.

No comments:

Post a Comment