Saturday, December 19, 2009

Are health shop shampoo & cond as good as the expensive brands?

My mum has brought me Melrose sulphate free shampoo %26amp; conditioner. Currently i've been using Joico which I love.The problem is it's like $25 each. I have really blonde hair which I need to take care of because it tends to dry out from blowdrying. Are these health shop brands as good as proper s %26amp; c liek joice, rpr, delorenzo etc %26amp; whats the difference?Are health shop shampoo %26amp; cond as good as the expensive brands?
I find that they do a really good job. I have fine hair and using the natural type brands has improved its condition and my hair has actually thickened up as well. They do a great job as most of them are sodium lauruate free, (it is in most store brand shampoos and soaps). SL is meant to be toxic to the body and can cause hair fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment