Thursday, December 24, 2009

What to use?Proffesional(expensive) or cheap drugstore shampoo?

Tell me a name of shampoo that brings results about strengthening the strand of hair and regrow tha damaged hair!What to use?Proffesional(expensive) or cheap drugstore shampoo?
eating right for one thing.....n yes I mean vegetables...What to use?Proffesional(expensive) or cheap drugstore shampoo?
Tressemee
Suave makes a lot of knockoffs of really good shampoos, and they work really well too. if you can find a really nice shampoo that suave duplicates, i'd use that. their price is usually five or six bucks for a shampoo and conditioner.
My stylist trains for Matrix.





She recommended Suave 3 min. conditioner (it comes in a tube) I buy it at Walmart for under $3. My daughter got great results from it.... she had damaged her hair with a straightener and curling iron.
A SHAMPOO MADE BY REDKEN CALLED EXTREME. IT REALLY CAN WORK WONDERS!!!!!!!
I'm a broke college student, so cheap stuff is better. I like Dove, because it makes my hair really soft. I also use Garnier Fructise for long hair, which encourages growth. Use a leave in conditioner to help repair damage. Also, switching out your shampoo/conditioner every few weeks will renew your hair and make it feel softer.

No comments:

Post a Comment