Thursday, December 24, 2009

What's a good cat shampoo that smells good and is not too expensive?

Johnson's baby shampoo! Smells nice, and leaves the fur soft.What's a good cat shampoo that smells good and is not too expensive?
Baby shampoo and dish soap are okay to use on pets. If you like the way either smells this is a cheap route to take. Just be sure to keep the soap out of their eyes and rinse underneath their front and back legs good so no soap is left behind.What's a good cat shampoo that smells good and is not too expensive?
I love Earth Bath Citrus. I think it's about $12.00 for a bottle.


Never tried it on the cat tho...he'd KILL me...
try hydrapearls - vets sell it
I use a very dilluted version of Spring Morning Dawn Kitchen soap. Also, Fresh Spring Rain Dawn.





Let sit for five minutes and rinse, rinse, rinse. Kitty smells nice and hair is soft and shiny





You might also get the Holiday Pet Deodorant to spray on the cat. It smells great and last for at least five days. That's what most groomers use after drying and fluffing your pet.
I use Bio-Groom Klean Kitty Waterless Shampoo on my four cats. It's very easy to use... just spray on fur, massage in and dry off with towel. No need for water. It contains no harsh chemicals, so it's safe and mild. I bought an 8 oz. bottle for $10 but have seen it for around $8 online. Since most cats hate water, the waterless shampoos are very practical!
Zodiac Flea %26amp; Tick Shampoo $7.99
You shouldn't be bathing your cat unless he got totally mucky in something. If you have to bathe him, use just a little bit of liquid hand dishwashing soap in the tub.
I use Hartz brand cat shampoo. Its cheap, like $6 or $7 per big bottle and its mild and smells good. Even had the moisture beads in it for skin conditioning. And lasts forever. I have had this bottle a year, but I don't bathe my cats often.
I buy a cheap barely scented shampoo, bathe my kitty and after she's dried I spray some perfume on her. My cats perfume is Paris Hilton.
  • mr messed up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment