Thursday, December 24, 2009

What shampoo will make my dry hair soft but not greasy and thats not too expensive?

you could use head and shoulders. the one for dry hairWhat shampoo will make my dry hair soft but not greasy and thats not too expensive?
A basic coconut shampoo and conditioner will do your hair the world of good. Wash as normal using the coconut shampoo and then, if your hair is dry then put conditioner on the midlengths and ends and leave on for about 10 mins (dont put on your roots if you have problems with greasy roots) your hair should be looking better in no time :)





You can get the shampoo and conditioner from supermarkets like asda and tescos own brands range ... no need to spend the earth


hope this worksWhat shampoo will make my dry hair soft but not greasy and thats not too expensive?
dove! their conditioner and shampoo is amazing. Usually I use bedhead from the salon to repair my hair, but I was home and sneakily used some of my sisters dove shampoo in the shower and it's better than any salon quality stuff I've ever tried. My hair feels silky smooth and not greasy at all. Plus it had this energizing grapefruit scent... I'm hooked! about $4 at target (or any other drug store).
Its not so much the shampoo you use, its HOW you use it!


My mum took a hair dressing course.


With shampoo you dont scrub it into the scalp, thats what makes it greasy!


Thats the solution!
i agree with sarah !


Use timotei it's unreal !


I use the green one and leave the conditioner in for a few minutes !


Also for glossy hair at the end wash your hair out with cold water


Xo..
Herbal Essences!! Try the one for hydration or for balancing out greasy/dry hair. Smells AMAZING and good prices too :)
Tresemme or biolage works great and smells awesum
timotei is really good nd pretty cheapp as well. i llike the bamboo 1(sounds mingin but so soft!)
the sunsilk collection is really good.


maybee try straight%26amp;sleek


or the one for damaged hair
tresema
Head and Shoulders.
Tresemme is good, I use it. Don't don't dont use Pantene ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment