Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is there a shampoo/Cond that really works for dry hair that isnt that expensive?

Herbal Essences Hydration Shampoo/Conditioner


http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect鈥?/a>


Its a really good shampoo for Dry Hair.


click on one of the products and it will tell you about it.Is there a shampoo/Cond that really works for dry hair that isnt that expensive?
Believe it or not Dove has some really great products...i love their intense damage thearpy shampoo and conditioners. also they have a leave in repleanishing mist that is great too! i think its called sheer moisture therapy. oh and also a therapy cream. try them all, they are great and smell nice too!Is there a shampoo/Cond that really works for dry hair that isnt that expensive?
I use Panteen Ice Shine, my hair is so dry because I always straighen it, but this stuff makes it so shiny, soft and easier to straighten. I also use Chi iron guard which helps it from drying out even more, its helped a lot.
Garnier fructose works really well. That's what I use for my hair. I have dry and wavy hair, so I think it will work on you. Hope i helped.
Garnier fructose I think it's called :S Well yeah that's really good ;)


Sunsilk isn't as good but it's OK :) Don't go splashing out on expensive things because half the time, it's no better or worse than the cheap stuff.


x
tressemme, it works great on dry hair or hair that has a lot of damage.
Infusium it works great for dry hair especially the leave in conditioner.
herbal essance is pretty good and so is baby shampoo
suave humectant
Dove Repair.
dove repair is amazing and cheap!
i find that tressemme and sunsilk are quite good :)
have you tried aussie products they work very well for my hair
Try Pantene Pro V Expressions or Dove Repairing for Dry, Damaged Hair. Both are good products, but need time to work. After you shampoo, leave the conditioner in for 30 minutes to overnight. Sounds extreme, but it makes a HUGE difference. I started out with dry, damaged, colored hair a few months ago, and now I get compliments on my hair all the time. I still highlight and use heat, I just take the extra time to condition it well. Also, don't wash your hair everyday....or even every other day if you can stand it. Your scalps natural oils are it's best conditioner!

No comments:

Post a Comment