Saturday, December 19, 2009

What kind of shampoo is good for colored treated hair that is not too expensive?

I just got my hair dyed about 2 weeks ago and my hair color is washing out with my current shampoo. I can see the color on my towel when i dry my hair off. Have any good recommendations?What kind of shampoo is good for colored treated hair that is not too expensive?
Arbonne's Shampoo and Conditioner are gentle enough to be used on color treated hair.





Arbonne Intelligence Daily, Self-Adjusting Shampoo- Enhance hair鈥檚 shine and manageability with this light, super-hydrating shampoo that adjusts to the daily, changing needs of all hair types.


Arbonne Intelligence Daily, Self-Adjusting Conditioner- Condition hair daily with this light, ultra-beneficial conditioning formula that gets to the root of dryness to condition both hair and scalp for beautiful, healthy results.What kind of shampoo is good for colored treated hair that is not too expensive?
Pantene makes a great shampoo line for colored hair
Im a hairdresser , the best one to use is Paul Michell shampoo and conditioner for coloured hair. Its brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment