Monday, December 28, 2009

Re: Best shampoo and conditioner for damaged hair? Not too expensive thanks!?

Pantene - Ice, shampoo and conditioner. It made my hair silky and lucious! ;)Re: Best shampoo and conditioner for damaged hair? Not too expensive thanks!?
aussie moist! The 3 minute miracle one! It is amazing!!


http://www.aussie.com/us/collections


the first one is the moist one, you should see the 3 min miracle there.


=]Re: Best shampoo and conditioner for damaged hair? Not too expensive thanks!?
well, i use pantene and just after one wash i was seeing a change in my hair. they have many lines and you can mix and customize them according to your hair problems. i would highly suggest it! pantene.com
tresemme is good and is cheap that's about it


pantne is horrible


herbal essence is hell of cheap


gariner is ok but not all that


aussie so so but i found it dryed my scalp really bad


so go with Tresemme i had tresemme but i use redken now
Hello Hydration by Herbal Essence OOOOOOOOOhhhhh


so good for your hair and around 5 $
You should try Herbal Essences, their shampoos and condioners really re hydrate your hair, and their not to expensive.
Head'n'shoulders is a good one.If u think that is too expensive, try Pantene.. Or try Garnier Fructis. But most people would say that is expensive.
hey i asked my friend and she is a hairdresser she said the shops own brand is the best cos it will take all the crap ur hair and when ur hair is repaired then use herbal essence hope this helps
It really depends on what hair type you have. I have always had dry frizzy hair. I also color the gray every 4 weeks. I found great results using the Aussie line of hair products. I use the moist shampoo and conditioner. I also use the 3-minute miracle conditioner after I color my hair. I receive a lot of comments on my great hair.(if they only knew what it looked like without the Aussie products). Good luck.
  • mr messed up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment