Monday, December 28, 2009

Do you tend to buy expensive moisturizers and specialty shampoos?

The only hair product I spend a lot of money on is my Regis Curl Lock Cream. It's about $13 a bottle BUT it lasts for a LONG time. I have curly hair that is down to my behind and this is the most FABULOUS product!





One bottle will last about 4 months, so it's not a bad investment.Do you tend to buy expensive moisturizers and specialty shampoos?
I spend more money on products for my face because I have sensitive skin, but I just use regular shampoo/conditioner and lotion. Sometimes I splurge on a salon product just because it smells great, but I don't think they really work any better than the drugstore version.Do you tend to buy expensive moisturizers and specialty shampoos?
No, my actual favs are Tresemme and good old $1.50 Sauve. My hair is probably one of my best assets. The expensive stuff is marketed toward those w/ hair problems. The real problem is that they don't really do what they promise.
Nope. I don't like to feel anything on my face, except at time, some lipstick. very light, just for a hint of colour.


As far as shampoos, any will probably do, which is not the price of a small car. I can't see why the fuss about the SPECIALTIES!
No i just like to stay with something that is cheap in my price range. just because it cost more does not mean it works better is what i think. Usually the off brand works just as good for half the price
No.


I like trying different things but they are always


something I find at CVS for some reason.
No people say I'm cheap but I say I'm just conservative.
No I don't spend a lot of money on that stuff. I use Panteen products and Curel Lotion.
Waste of your money, I preserve mine.

1 comment: