Thursday, December 24, 2009

If I cannot afford expensive shampoo...?

I cannot afford expensive shampoo, seeing that I am a college student, what is the best shampoo I can get for my money? I tend to have oily, flatter hair? Thanks!If I cannot afford expensive shampoo...?
Head %26amp; Shoulders shampoo(even if you do not have dandruff) %26amp; Pantene conditioners.





Best drugstore clarifying shampoo: Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo (use about 2x a month to remove product build-up).If I cannot afford expensive shampoo...?
I like Suave, VO 5 though i wouldn't really use the five, it does nothing for my hair. Head and Shoulders is good too.





I would go with suave.
white rain, vo5 and suave are good. I can't see spending alot of money on some hyped up shampoo that doesn't do anything more amazing then the cheaper brands.
Whatever you do, don't get a 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner. That will just flatten your hair more and make you feel like it hasn't been washed. My favorite shampoos are by St. Ives Swiss Formula shampoos and conditioners. They aren't that expensive and their products smell amazing and are great for the hair.





If you can't find St. Ives, my next personal favorite is Loreal shampoos. Their pink nutri-gloss shampoo would probably be great for your hair.
I think suave has some pretty good stuff out right now for about $1.89 at walmart! I use it and love it!
Go to the grocery store and check out what's on sale. Every store has a generic Head and Shoulders. You don't have to get the most expensive nor the cheapest shampoo. Sunday papers have coupons if you find one you like clip coupons or go on line and see if the manufacturer's web site has coupons you can print. Good luck.
i like herbal esscences
Tresseme products are great and not too expensive.
Garnier Fructis :)
I agree with the Head %26amp; Shoulders. I used the original stuff but they have all different kinds now.
Sun silk is also very good.
Herbal Essences is good and not too expensive. My favorite though, is the Neutragena Triple Moisture. It has really added alot more life to my hair and runs around $5/bottle. I used to use Tresseme but my hair kept staying too oily- it has improved considerably with the Neutragena Triple Moisture shampoo. I also buy their conditioner as well.
Sunsilk or Organics.. The blue one.. It's for oily hair which needs frequent washing..

No comments:

Post a Comment