Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is expensive salon shampoo any better than my husbands cheap supermarket brand?

my hubby pays 59pence for his shampoo and i pay 9.50pounds for a bottle of mine...i use Redken..he uses supermarket brand. my hair goes awful if i use his...but he reckons i am being totally ripped off - is salon shampoo better than supermarket cheap stuff? what makes my shampoo worth that sort of money...are there any hairdressers out there who can tell me honestly?Is expensive salon shampoo any better than my husbands cheap supermarket brand?
I have used thousands of different shampoos in my lifetime and I know from experience that salon brand works 100 times better then that cheap stuff. I think I get my money's worth with the expensive stuff.Is expensive salon shampoo any better than my husbands cheap supermarket brand?
lol you already know the answer, you tested it yourself. fancy shampoo does make hair look nicer. Supermarket brand looks like crap. I buy fancy shampoo only when it's on sale, otherwise I use suave cuz it's like $5. I prefer to spend about $5 per bottle of hair stuff. Otherwise I feel like I'm wasting money.
i am going to have say tres emay is really good it has solan quality for a nice price umm i also like motions and garnear frutris um that is about it umm johb freeda is also good
All you have to do is read the first 5 elements that are in the shampoo. If your hair is chemically treated than for sure.


It's not the price but what it will do to you and for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment