Monday, December 28, 2009

Is expensive MEN'S shampoo worth it?

I've been using cheapo Suave Men's shampoo (about $4 at WalMart) and it smells good when it's in my hair, but I feel like afterwards it does not leave my hair smelling so pleasant...just smells like hair.





The place I get my hair cut uses Redken Go Clean for Men and it smells nice so I thought I'd buy it, but it's like $10-$20 a bottle depending on the size. Is it really worth it to spend the extra money on shampoo if you're a guy?





By worth it I mean does it leave your hair clean, soft, and smelling good.Is expensive MEN'S shampoo worth it?
Of course. Just because we're guys doesn't mean we can't have good hair.Is expensive MEN'S shampoo worth it?
Try something a step up above Suave but a step below something as expensive as Redken. How about something by Old Spice or Nivea? Lot's of men's deodorant companies are branching out into the shampoo and other men hygienic area's I'm sure you'll be able to find something that won't put quite a hurting on the wallet.
Maybe try Nexxus if you want one of the better store brands. If you want a salon brand, Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree stuff is very good.





Otherwise if you want something better than Suave, that is still relatively inexpensive, Tresemme is it.
Honestly, no, its not worth it.


Shampoo is all the same, all it does is it cleans the scalp of dirt and oils. The only thing you have to choose carefully is conditioner, but this mainly applies for girls. =)





Hope i could help
Get yourself some Herbal Essences. Who cares if it is marketed to women. The shampoo smells good before and after you wash it.
I use head and shoulder. It smells good allllllll day

No comments:

Post a Comment