Monday, December 28, 2009

What are some good natural shampoos that aren't too expensive?

I have wavy hair that is really thick in some parts then really thin in others. My hair falls out a lot (but i have a lot of hair with quite a bit of volume) and gets greasy really fast (in about 24hrs) so i have to shower everyday and i can't use that much conditioner but i have to use some or else it gets staticy/dry but it STILL gets greasy after a day. I also get dandruff. My hair is wavy is some areas then straight in others.





I heard shampoos like herbal essences, garnier, suave and pantene have a lot of wax and silicone in it that makes your hair greasy because of the build-up and makes your hair fall out but when i used shampoos like degunkify by herbal essences, it made me hair really dry and it would still get greasy.





I also heard that natural shampoos don't have that much silicone so i was wondering what some good natural shampoos are for my hair that sell under 10 bucks?





Thanks in advance!What are some good natural shampoos that aren't too expensive?
http://www.deliziososkincare.com/Shampoo鈥?/a>


well its not under 10 bucks but most shampoos that are need to have cheap ingredients for the company to earn money, and if they have cheap ingredients, most likely means its less quality! so anyways, this natural shampoo that i have been with for years, makes your hair healthy, strong, takes away dandruff, leaves your hair smelling great, takes away grease and oil on hair, but doesn't make it dry, makes your hair shiny and silky, makes your hair grow, and is perfect for any type of hair!What are some good natural shampoos that aren't too expensive?
my hair is the same way!!! i LOVE head and shoulders (even though i dont have any dandruff) it make my hair very silky and pretty and leave my scalp flake free :]
Try anything from Sally Beauty.


When your hair is dry, try using a dryer sheet, it gets rid of static without adding oil.
garnier or aveda
garnier is really good
  • mr messed up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment