Thursday, December 24, 2009

Best almost expensive shampoo?

I need to know which semi-expensive shampoo and condition line works best. By semi-expensive, i mean from 5-10 bucks. Like Frizz Ease, SAMY, so on....





If it helps, I have big, plump curlsBest almost expensive shampoo?
nexxus!! i like john freida alsoBest almost expensive shampoo?
matrix and redken are really good, and apparently dove shampoo works good on curly hair!
I use tresseme and that works pretty well. It's a salon shampoo that is not as expensive as what salon shampoos usually are. My hairdresser told me that pantene is not a good choice though.
Loreal, Tresseme. They both work magic! especially with getting rid of curls or helping them. I would choose Tresseme.
I love Garnier Fructis. There is a formula for all types of hair. The shampoos and conditioners are rich and leave your hair feeling soft. They also smell delicious.
colin
I'd go for Garnier Fructis or Pantene Pro-V. They're really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment