Monday, December 28, 2009

Are expensive shampoos and soaps with exotic ingredients pointless?

Is there really any reason to purchase expensive shampoos or soaps the contain a long list of exotic natural ingredients when you just end up washing it all down the drain two minutes later? How can a minute amount of silk amino acids or sandalwood extract have any effect on your hair or hands if you rinse it out 30 seconds later? I see the point of such ingredients in products that stay on your skin or in your hair a little longer (e.g. lotions or conditioners), but is there really any reason to put it in soap?Are expensive shampoos and soaps with exotic ingredients pointless?
Oh, I has been go through same thing. I get worry of chemicals in it which, I might not know about. So, I went to Vitatim Shopper (health store) and found this plenty simple natural few ingredients that you can read in only 1 or 4 words! work lots better than other types. I bought Jojoba shampoo and conditioner work well for me and at good price. They have aloe Vera, Jojoba, mango, and whatever. I suggestion you go there check it out! Might save your money. *smile* ((Good Luck!))Are expensive shampoos and soaps with exotic ingredients pointless?
I think regular shampoo is just as good or better.
It depends on what ingriedients are in the shampoo bottle.
The better shampoos have balanced PH levels which keep the hair from drying out and getting damaged. This info is from my hairdresser at Vidal Sassoon. I use Paul Mitchell because the scents are mild.

No comments:

Post a Comment