Monday, December 28, 2009

Why do women use shampoos, mouthwash,bodywash, and expensive perfumes, and then smoke a cigarette?

Just seems counterproductive to me. I have nothing in particular against smoking, just curious. Why take all the time and expense for smelling great, and then light up a cigarrette that pretty much eliminates any chance for someone to appriciate your efforts?Why do women use shampoos, mouthwash,bodywash, and expensive perfumes, and then smoke a cigarette?
that does seem rather silly doesn't it.





the answer ,partly, is to under standerstand that people who smoke do not smell that smoke. To these people that is a normal envirorment. they walk around with clothes, car, house and personal items that have been smoke infused. making them unable to smell the smokeWhy do women use shampoos, mouthwash,bodywash, and expensive perfumes, and then smoke a cigarette?
i am a smoker and i dont do all the fru fru crap you are talking about. i smell my smoke when i am in the car the house and at work i just dont care. all that cover up and added stench gets to me. Report Abuse

because they are untrained loosers and dont know any better
I never thought of it like that (reformed smoker). But I have thought it odd watching someone order a Big Mac and a Diet Coke. Kind of the same thing.
They miss just one think, ';the brain';.


LOL
Well that is a damn good question. One I never understood either. I do all that you mentioned but will not smoke because it STINKS and I will not be around people because that second hand smokes makes you smell sometimes worse then the actual smoker.
Don't generalise.
they probably don't consider the entire process, but I did have to think about the response that mouth wash used after every smoke to rid the nasty taste ... then why smoke ... but that's a whole other issue, or maybe not. Getting all dressed up is what we do, the reason for smoking ';cause everyone else does and it looks cool, gives you a prop/something to do with your hands, etc'; and therefore the smells combining doesn't seem odd.





I used to smoke a long time ago and eventually decided it does stink and I don't really need the social ';crutch'; so I gave it up.
Well, I don't necessarily agree that smoking after getting all ';dolled up'; totally eliminates a chance of being appreciated. Depends on the person, really. I carry a mini mouthwash with me wherever I go, and everytime I have a smoke..I rinse my mouth out because I hate that taste in my mouth afterwards. But besides the fact that it may stink up my clothes...I still look good and my breath is minty fresh:)
I love your question! And guess what? There is no GOOD answer except for maybe addiction. It absolutely makes no sense to ';pretty'; yourself up, make your self smell good, and then put a ';cancer stick'; in your mouth and light it. This obviously LOOKS bad, SMELLS bad, and is terrible for your health. So, why does ANYONE do this? Addiction has to be the answer, unless they are mentally challenged.

No comments:

Post a Comment